High Tack is a high quality and professional adhesive with extreme high grab properties which cures under the influence of humidity to form a durable elastic rubber.
- Extreme high initial grab, to bond heavy building materials without the use of clamps and/or fixing tape.
- High strength, high E-modulus and high mechanical resistance.
- Permanently elastic, fast curing.
- No shrinkage and bubble free.
- Non corrosive towards metals.
- Neutral curing, almost odourless.
- Resistant to weather and water.
- Adheres perfectly without primer on most, even damp, surfaces.
- Free of isocyanates, phthalates, solvents, and silicones.
- Absorbs acoustic and mechanical vibrations.
Available in a 290ml cartridge.
High Tack is recommended for the installation of our skirting ranges, wall cladding ranges, dado rails, wainscoting, and architraves. It's high initial grab is also perfect for any application that would normally require a nail or two to hold the items in place.