5mm SPC Vinyl Flooring - Sold per box
* Please note that this is sold per box of 1.76 sqm
* Ensure your floor is level or has been screeded before you use/install any vinyl products.
SPC Flooring (Rigid Core LVP) is the latest upgrade and improvement on traditional Luxury Vinyl Tiles (LVT), which is so popular at the moment. The main constituents of SPC are natural Lime Stone powder, Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC Resin) and Stabilizer which are combined in a certain ratio to provide us a very stable composite material.
It is made up of 6 layers which includes the virgin PVC, a fiberglass layer, PVC middle layer with unilin click, decor printed film, wear layer with super strong vinyl, and of course the UV protective layer.
SPC flooring is the new generation of floor covering. It's similar to laminate flooring, with a floating system using a click and lock joint. It can be easily installed on different types of flooring bases, e.g. concrete, ceramic tiles or existing flooring.
● Thickness: 5.0 mm ● Size: 180 mm x 1220 mm
● Wear Layer: 0.3 mm ● Weight: 1.8 kg / per sheet (8.2 kg / per sqm)
Water-proof and includes a fire-retardant :
- 100% water-proof, and can be installed in kitchens, bathrooms, laundry rooms and basements as well.
- Fire-retardant : A flame on SPC flooring will be automatically extinguished in 5 seconds and won’t produce toxic or harmful gases.
Health, Safety & Environmental issues
Safe and sustainable. No formaldehyde. They are anti-mildew and anti-bacterial.
No curling even in very high and low temperature environments. SPC flooring can withstand temperature differences from -75°C to 80°C. The dimensional stability is excellent. Shrinkage is less than 0.002%, curling < 0.2mm.