High quality water based acrylic sealant
Den Braven Acryl-W is a high quality sealant based on acrylic dispersion. After application the product cures to a soft plasto-elastic rubber due to the evaporation of the water from the sealant.
- Excellent price/quality relation
- Paintable with water based and synthetic paints
- Perfect adhesion without use of a primer on most, even slightly damp substrates
- Interior and exterior uses
- Almost odourless
- Easy to apply and clean
- Non corrosive towards metals
AREAS OF APPLICATION
Den Braven Acryl-W was specifically developed for sealing connection joints between stairs, walls, ceilings, skirtings, windowsills, wooden and metal window frames, concrete and brickwork.
In unopened original packaging between +5°C and +25°C, shelf life is up to 18 months from production date, stored in a dry place.